Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: The autumn
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 12. črc 2019 4:30:52 
Uživatel úroveň 1
Uživatel úroveň 1

The autumn afternoon sun is cool and comfortable. Walking on the tree-lined path, let the dying leaves circling around me, stepping on the dry leaves step by step Cigarettes Online, I am still like a little girl at the age of 21, suddenly looked up and saw the two people coming across, stunned Heartbeat, one of them is my long-lost neighbor's big brother hurricane, his tall figure, handsome face, hearty smile is warming my heart. Xiaoli, so leisurely." Hurricane smiled, I smiled and said nothing, I wouldn��t find a boyfriend. I suddenly looked up and said, "I won��t find other boyfriends Online Cigarettes, oh no, I won��t find it now. Male friend, haha, this is what you have said, maybe you will find one day." Hurricane said, "I will not." I reluctantly said, "Okay, then you can make a bet if you are within two years." If you don't find a boyfriend, you will marry me," he said. I heard this, my hands clenched my clothes and my heart was excited and happy. He said to the people around him: "Ajie, you have to testify to us." Haha. "They have gone far, and I still stand in the same place. When I let go of my hand, I found that I had already sweated. I will definitely abide by the agreement. I am happy to jump and jump mokingusacigarettes.com. After a year, you have a hurricane." Girlfriend, but not me, is a beautiful mature woman with a sexy figure and a charming look Wholesale Cigarettes. I was sitting alone on the original avenue and cried, this is a white handkerchief handed over, is A Jay: "Don't cry, I've been there all the time, but you never looked around me." "After two years, the hurricane got married, the bride is still not me. I sat down and watched the hurricane say to the girl: "Dear, marry me!" "Two years ago, I always expected him to say this to me. At this time, Ajie came over and stared at me. I smiled and leaned on his arms and held his hand. Now I will not look forward to it." Because I have a better person, although he is not tall and not handsome, it makes me happy, warm and steady from the bottom of my heart. I look at the tall figure and charming eyes on the stage to understand that my love has always been Beside me, as long as I turn my head Parliament Cigarettes, I can see "Xiao Li, go to Italy with me." Ajie said, "Okay," I laughed back to the road. This is love. When you unexpectedly, let it out. You tasted true happiness and honey.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Online Cigarettes

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]