Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: s, and there is no cha
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 17. dub 2020 9:34:03 
Uživatel úroveň 3
Uživatel úroveň 3

e the opportunity to play puppets. We cried happily, I am most happy. A jump is three feet tall. After the teacher showed us the information, I thought indifferently: It's a piece of cake. Start answering! The first question, the people in front of it have repeatedly answered wrong Marlboro Red. When I raised my hand, I said the correct answer, and the teacher gave us a large number of points. I thought proudly: I did not expect it to be so simple! Actually Wholesale Cigarettes, I was too happy. I raised my hand quickly for the second question, but the others were not far behind, the teacher found it difficult to choose, did not know who to invite, and finally invited a classmate from another group, that classmate Said the correct answer. After the teacher added the points, the classmate sat down proudly, while the others were very frustrated and said "hey" in one mouth. In this way, we fight for each other, the teacher has been busy in adding points and deducting points, and there is no chance of breathing. In the end our group ranked second. The most solemn scene began, that is playing puppets. The teacher invited the victorious group to the court with warm applause. The applause stopped, and the teacher said mysteriously, "What is this!" We looked at it, wow! It was Tang Seng, Zhu Bajie, and Sun Wukong Newport 100S. The teacher announced aloud: "Practice starts!" The classroom was full of laughter and laughter, which was very lively. I do not know who yelled: "Sun Wukong is fighting the pigs!" Suddenly, we laughed, and I broke my belly. It ��s time for a puppet show! Three of our groups spoke lines, and the other group played puppet shows, and we enjoyed it! I suddenly felt that time passed like this little by little
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

[url=http://fifa4ever.xobor.de/t4575f137-On-the-day.html#msg21773]NewportCigarettesCo

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]