Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: up and took the
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 07. kvě 2020 8:10:28 
Uživatel úroveň 3
Uživatel úroveň 3

Rat King! "With the eunuch's cry, my rat emperor came to the hall, sat in the throne, and began to rest. I" mouse emperor "one day, above the hall, my" lion, brother and mother "came to the hall, after seeing each other , The mother said, "As long as you fight against me and fight against me, I will give you a chance to steal! "Okay!" I promised: "I have been in the academic country for more than ten years, and I have made thirty-six plans. I will compete with my mother today!" The mother said with a smile: "Okay! The League: the giant Baizhang, ninety Add one to the top. "I thought a little:" Ten feet wine jar, nine feet plus ten feet. "I should have come out:" I am born to be useful, the next sentence is? "The mother's brow furrowed:" Scramble , Competing? "I smiled:" Wrong, wrong! It's a thousand dollars and all come back. "I cheered and cheered:" Go stealing! "The place where you steal is monitored, so I went to my mother's room , Turn on the phone, slowly turn the surveillance camera to face the door, but because someone is guarding, so I use some paper balls, slowly thrown one by one from the far and near to the ground, then, I hid In the room, my mother heard the sound and immediately ran over. At this time, I flew to the living room and took a few pieces of acrylic and ran away. After my mother found out that I was in the middle, I had returned to the room. Mother (lion) one day, on the way to school. I lay quietly in the car, enjoying the sun, but my mother practiced the lion roar in front of her mother: "You! Study to work hard! Otherwise, how do you get into a good university! You see your score: 94, 95 points, to be ... your grades are a little bit worse! You have too many problems, but you are the one who will harm you in the future! "Without saying this content, so many" ah! "My head is big! Sometimes, when I make a little mistake, she will be very angry, and I look at the angry mother-in-law with an innocent look, thinking: Mother's temper can really burst! Dad (Pig Pig) Dad is a veritable "Pig Pig", not only because of his horoscope Carton Of Cigarettes. One day, he was playing with a mobile phone in bed, and he fell asleep after a while. I went up and took the phone away He even mumbled: "Turn me over!" Hey! This body is too lazy to move, really! Another time, when he returned home, he fell asleep on the sofa. From 8:00 pm to 11:00 the next day, he slept for 15 hours before getting up Wholesale Cigarettes. Do you say my dad is lazy? It really matches "Pig Pig"! But even so, the mother-in-law explained to her father: "Your dad is too tired today!" Hey! I'm really powerless to refute Cigarettes For Sale. This is my family ------ The Animal Forbidden City. Although there are occasional slapsticks here, but more is laughter, I love it! You are welcome to visit.

Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]