Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Djokovic has been pain-free for 10 days and is
PříspěvekNapsal: sob 20. dub 2019 4:24:02 
Uživatel úroveň 11
Uživatel úroveň 11

ROME -- Novak Djokovic has been pain-free for 10 days and is ready to return from the right wrist injury that forced him to withdraw from the Madrid Open a week ago. The second-ranked Serb has been practicing hard as he prepares for this weeks Italian Open and the French Open, which starts in two weeks. "Right now I feel much more confident at the state of my wrist and I know that Im ready much more to play a match than I was one week ago," Djokovic said Sunday after attracting thousands of spectators to a practice session with Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka on the Foro Italicos spectacular Pietrangeli court, which is lined with neo-classical statues. When Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals last month, his wrist was heavily strapped and he was unable to serve or return at his usual level. "Its a wiser decision if you try to heal it 100 per cent than 50 per cent and compromise the next weeks," Djokovic said. The last thing Djokovic wanted to risk was a recurrence, citing wrist problems that have affected fellow players Juan Martin del Potro and Nikolay Davydenko "The second time that it comes back it becomes a chronic injury, which you definitely dont want to have," he said. "From now on I will be extra careful about my wrist." Djokovic opens in Rome against Czech veteran Radek Stepanek and hes hoping to have both of his head coaches in place this week -- long-time adviser Marian Vajda and six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker, who joined his staff in December. "Boris is here. And were trying to see if we can get Marian here, because theyre both going to be present in Paris," Djokovic said, adding that Vajda is spending more time with his family and two tennis-playing daughters lately. "(Vajda) understands and knows me really well and he can help Boris to get more efficient in that transition to co-operating well with me on the court," Djokovic said. "Thats why Im trying to get them to be together." A six-time Grand Slam winner himself, Djokovic won the Italian Open in 2008 and 2011. Jonathan Marchessault Jersey . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. Colin Miller Jersey . The whole deflation of New England Patriots footballs is like a murder mystery without the violence or significance. On one side, this is a ridiculous issue. http://www.officialgoldenknightspro.com/William-karlsson-golden-knights-jersey/ . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. Reilly Smith Jersey . Sam, who joined the Cowboys in early September, has spent the entire season on the practice roster. Paul Stastny Jersey . The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. SAN DIEGO -- Reigning NL Cy Young Award winner Clayton Kershaw wont be ready to come off the disabled list when hes eligible to be activated on April 14, Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said Tuesday. "This thing is going to take some time," Mattingly said before the Dodgers played the San Diego Padres. The Dodgers said that after consultation with Dr. Neal ElAttrache and a review of an MRI scan, Kershaw will be placed on a rehab that includes a submaximal throwing program for the next two to three weeks. He will then be re-evaluated by ElAttrache to determine when he can start throwing at increased velocity. Kersshaw will likely have to make a rehab start before he can return, Mattingly said.dddddddddddd Kershaw was placed on the DL on Sunday with a swollen muscle in his left upper back. He already had been scratched from his scheduled start on Sunday after an MRI revealed the problem. Mattingly says Kershaw was supposed to have thrown before Tuesdays game but didnt because it was cool and damp. Also Tuesday, Mattingly said outfielder Matt Kemp is close to coming off the disabled list, but hell have to prove that hes not afraid to slide into a base or stop quickly while rounding a base. Kemp is rehabbing from ankle surgery. ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]