Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito say
PříspěvekNapsal: stř 12. čer 2019 3:44:38 
Uživatel úroveň 10
Uživatel úroveň 10

MIAMI -- Suspended Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito says teammate Jonathan Martin sent him a threatening text message as an apparent joke only a week before their relationship became the subject of a harassment case that has prompted an NFL investigation. In an interview with Fox Sports televised Sunday, Incognito said he never took the threat seriously. Incognito said he regrets the racist and profane language he used with Martin, but said it stemmed from a culture of locker-room "brotherhood," not bullying. "A week before this went down, Jonathan Martin texted me on my phone -- I will murder your whole ... family," Incognito said, quoting Martin as using a profanity. "Now did I think Jonathan Martin was going to murder my family? Not one bit. ... I knew it was coming from a brother. I knew it was coming from a friend. I knew it was coming from a teammate. That just puts in context how we communicate with one another." Responding to the interview, Martins attorney tweeted the message Incognito quoted. The message was accompanied by two photos of a laughing woman holding a dog, suggesting it was intended as a joke. "JMarts text 2 Richie Incognito. U decide....." attorney David Cornwell tweeted. That was the only response by Cornwell or Martins agent to requests from The Associated Press for comment on Incognitos interview. Incognito said Martin also sent him a friendly text four days after leaving the team to undergo counselling for emotional issues. The message came on the heels of the Dolphins overtime victory against Cincinnati. "Wassup man? The worlds gone crazy lol. Im good tho congrats on the win," Martin said in a text verified by Fox Sports. "Yeah Im good man. Its insane bro but just know I dont blame you guys at all. Its just the culture around football and the locker room got to me a little." Martin left the team two weeks ago, and Cornwell alleges the second-year pro was harassed daily by teammates, including Incognito. Martin hasnt spoken publicly but will discuss the case late next week with a special investigator hired by the league. "This isnt an issue about bullying," Incognito told Fox. "This is an issue of my and Jons relationship. You can ask anyone in the Miami Dolphins locker room who had Jon Martins back the absolute most, and theyll undoubtedly tell you me. "All this stuff coming out, it speaks to the culture of our locker room, it speaks to culture of our closeness, it speaks to the culture of our brotherhood." Incognitos phone showed 1,142 text messages between the two players over the past year, Fox reported. The network said Incognito declined to answer only one question: Did coaches order him to toughen up Martin? The NFL will investigate the role of coach Joe Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. The Dolphins (4-4) play for the first time since Incognito was suspended when they face Tampa Bay (0-8) on Monday night. Incognito is white and Martin is biracial. Teammates both black and white have said Incognito is not a racist, and theyve been more supportive of the veteran guard than they have of Martin. Incognito acknowledged leaving a voicemail for Martin in April in which he used a racist term, threatened to kill his teammate and threatened to slap Martins mother. "When I see those words come up across the screen, Im embarrassed," said Incognito, adding that Martin used the same racist term "a lot." "Im embarrassed by my actions. But what I want people to know is the way Jonathan and the rest of the offensive line and our teammates communicate. Its vulgar. Its not right. ... I understand why a lot of eyebrows get raised when people dont know how Jon and I communicate to one another." Incognito said he never sensed that football or the locker-room culture were getting to Martin. "As his best friend on the team, thats what has me miffed -- how I missed this," Incognito said. "I never saw it coming." Long labeled one of the NFLs dirtiest players, Incognito acknowledged his reputation for out-of-bounds behaviour -- and the impact the much-quoted, threatening voicemail has had on his image. "It sounds terrible. It sounds like Im a racist pig. It sounds like Im a meathead. It sounds a lot of things that its not. ... If you go just by all the knucklehead stuff Ive done in the past, youre sitting in your home and thinking, This guy is a loose cannon. This guy is a terrible person. This guy is a racist. That couldnt be farther from the truth." Incognito said if he met with Martin and his family, he would apologize for anything they took as malicious. New York Jets Jerseys .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series. Sam Darnold Jersey .com) - Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price is set to return Tuesday against Nashville after sitting out the past two games because of a minor upper body injury. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Wayne-chrebet-jets-jersey/ . Jacob Jacques, Andrew Ryan and Jonathan Drouin also scored for Halifax (37-18-3), who outshot the Islanders 40-26. Kevin Darveau stopped 25 shots. Bradley Kennedy had the lone goal for Charlottetown (18-33-5), which has nine losses in its last 10 games. Joe Namath Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. Keyshawn Johnson Jersey . They find themselves trying to knock each other out in the Western Conference finals for the second straight year. The Blackhawks prevailed last year on their way to the Stanley Cup, and they have the early lead this time after taking the opener, 3-1.The Ottawa RedBlacks, the CFLs newest team, signed its first four players in franchise history on Friday. General Manager Marcel Desjardins signed wide receiver Fred Rouse, defensive back Nick Turnbull, defensive end DiMetrio Tyson and defensive back Jerrell Gavins this week. Rouse started his college football career with Florida State in 2005 before completing it with Concordia-Selma in Alabama. Hes been on the Calgary Stampeders practice roster and played for the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League. Turnbull played college ball at Florida International and appeared in three NFL regular season games with the Atlanta Falcons and Chiicago Bears.dddddddddddd Tyson played at Jacksonville State and mostly recently played with the San Jose SaberCats of the Arena Football League (AFL). Gavins played for Boise State in college and the Tampa Bay Storm of the AFL. He had a tryout at Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie mini-camp earlier this year as well. "These players will have an opportunity to make our roster once we get onto the field for camp in the spring," said Desjardins. The CFL expansion draft is on Dec. 16 where Ottawa will select 24 players from the eight other CFL teams. This includes eight imports and 16 non-imports. CFL free agency starts Feb. 15 at noon. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]