Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Dirk Nowitzki is the 13th-leading scorer in NB
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 14. čer 2019 3:10:09 
Uživatel úroveň 11
Uživatel úroveň 11

WASHINGTON -- Dirk Nowitzki is the 13th-leading scorer in NBA history. On Wednesday night, in his words, he was reduced to "an expensive decoy." Nowitzki was held to a season-low nine points, and missed 11 of 14 shots from the field, but the Dallas Mavericks still beat the Washington Wizards 87-78. Monta Ellis scored 16 of his 23 points in the second half and Vince Carter had 13 as the Mavericks won despite equaling their season low in points. "It was an ugly game. I think we set the NBA back a couple years today," Nowitzki said. He rolled his left ankle in the games first minute, for "probably the 200th time in my career," Nowitzki said. "It was obvious that I wasnt moving well. I didnt get any elevation on my jumper." The key to the game was Dallas holding Washington scoreless for more than 4 minutes late in the game. The Wizards led 74-70 with 4:58 to play, but the Mavericks scored nine straight points on a 3-pointer by Carter, a hook shoot by Brandan Wright, two free throws by Carter and a jumper by Ellis to give Dallas a 79-74 lead with 2:14 to play. Washington didnt score again until John Wall, who led the Wizards with 22 points, made two free throws with 46 seconds to play. The Mavericks won despite shooting just 38.5 per cent, but they held Washington to 37.5 per cent. "It was a beautiful game," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle laughed. "It was such a competitive game, up and down the stretch, whoever won was going to be the survivor." Trevor Booker had 10 points and a career-high 19 rebounds for Washington. "We wasted a good defensive effort," coach Randy Wittman said. It was Dallas fourth straight win on the road and their eighth straight over the Wizards (14-15), who failed in their attempt to rise above .500 for the first time since Oct. 31, 2009. It was the second time this season Washington failed to get over the .500 mark. "Its a great opportunity in front of us, and we continue to get there and we just lay an egg in the next game," Wizards guard Bradley Beal said. Beal, who shot 4 for 13, was pleased that Washington thwarted Nowitzki. "Whenever you can hold a great scorer like that down to a minimum, you always love your chances," Beal said. Ellis, who signed with the Mavericks as a free agent last summer, was a career 77 per cent free throw shooter. This season, hes boosted his percentage to 83, and on Wednesday made 9 of 10. "I thought tonight was Monta Ellis best game with us. He had such great command of the game offensively. He was under control, he was finding people," Carlisle said. Ellis hit all six of his free throws in the fourth quarter. "I want to get better, for that opportunity down the stretch to make those free throws, because I know theyre going to put the ball in my hands," Ellis said. In its last game, Dallas escaped with a win at Minnesota on Monday. On Tuesday, the NBA released a statement saying that the Timberwolves Kevin Love should have been awarded two free throws late in a two-point Mavericks win. Shawn Marion should have been assessed a foul, the NBA said. The Mavericks finished the first quarter Wednesday on a 15-5 run to take a 25-20 lead. Washington went on a 9-0 run to take a 36-35 lead with 3:48 to play in the first half. The Wizards led 42-39 at halftime. The Wizards led through nearly the entire third quarter, surrendering the lead briefly on a 9-0 Dallas run, but led 61-59 after three. Wall, who had seven rebounds and five assists, but tied a season high with seven turnovers, left the court with about 3 minutes to play in the first quarter. His left eye was cut and after the game he continued to wear a bandage. Wall said he was elbowed in the eye in a scrum, but wasnt sure who hit him. "I just know there was four of us down there," Wall said. NOTES: Carlisle declined comment on the NBAs statement about Mondays game. ... Washington swingman Glen Rice, who had surgery on his right wrist last month, had the sutures removed from it Tuesday, Wittman said. ... This was the second consecutive year the Mavericks and Wizards played on New Years Day in Washington. Jack Cooley Jersey . Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Jason Williams Jersey . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. http://www.cheapsacramentokingsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-justin-jackson-jersey . Granada defender Diego Mainz barged into the back of Villa to send the Spain striker to the ground inside the area and Costa stepped up to the spot to score his 12th league goal in the 38th minute. Costa showed no effects of the news that his Brazilian citizenship may be revoked after he elected to play for Spains national team, as the forward was a constant threat for Atletico and forced several saves from goalkeeper Roberto. Mitch Richmond Jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand. Cheap NBA Jerseys . The post-season, Pierce said repeatedly, is no time to panic. And the Heat, apparently, are nothing to fear.HOUSTON -- Texans coach Gary Kubiak is out of the hospital after suffering what the team said was a mini-stroke, but theres no word on when he will resume coaching duties. The team said the 52-year-old Kubiak suffered a transient ischemic attack at halftime of Sundays loss to Indianapolis. He was released from the hospital on Tuesday and is expected to make a full recovery. "Ive been through an ordeal and my focus now is to get back to good health," Kubiak said in a statement released by the team. "Doctors have told me I will make a full recovery." Kubiak collapsed on the field and was rushed to a hospital. The Texans blew an 18-point lead without him and the 27-24 setback was the teams sixth straight loss. A transient ischemic attack, or TIA, occurs when blood flow to the brain is briefly interrupted, typically by a blood clot or narrowed blood vessels. TIAs are often called mini-strokes and can cause stroke-like symptoms including sudden dizziness, numbness, vision loss or unconsciousness, though symptoms last only a few minutes or a few hours and no permanent brain damage occurs. TIAs are often a warning sign for a future stroke. "Someone who has a real TIA has a higher risk of stroke," said Dr. Larry Goldstein, a professor of neurology and the director of the Duke Stroke Center. "The highest risk is over the next in general 90 days or so. The highest risk is relatively soon afterward, over the first few days." Goldstein said that patients who have a mini-stroke are evaluated to try to understand the cause and identify and treat any risk factors that might have led to it. "By definition a TIA is transient so the symptoms go away in a few minutes, so from a physical standpoint there should be no long-lasting consequences," Goldstein said. Former Cincinnati Reds manager Dusty Baker had a mini-stroke in 2012. Baker, who was initially hospitalized for an irregular heartbeat, returned to manage the Reds less than two weeks after his mini-stroke. Houston didnt identify an interim ccoach as it prepared for Sundays game at Arizona.dddddddddddd. Defensive co-ordinator Wade Phillips, a former head coach for Dallas, took over after Kubiak was taken to the hospital and he ran Houstons practice on Monday. Offensive co-ordinator Rick Dennison likely will take over the play-calling duties if Kubiak isnt back by Sunday. The Texans dont think things will change much with Dennison calling the plays. "If hes not here, then (Dennison) can handle it," receiver Andre Johnson said. Kubiaks health problems are the latest blow to a team already in disarray in an underperforming season filled with numerous injuries and the benching of quarterback Matt Schaub. The six-game skid is tied for the longest losing streak in Texans history. Now the Texans will try to regroup and adjust to Kubiaks likely absence on Sunday. "Its been frustrating, especially after the past two seasons and the expectations," Johnson said. "But if you dont go out and play the way youre supposed to play youre not going to win. And we didnt do that so thats why we havent been winning ... somehow some way weve got to go out and fix the mistakes weve been making and try to win a game." Players said they believe Houstons assistant coaches will prepare them well for Sundays game with Kubiak out. "I think were in great hands with whoever has to step up," linebacker Joe Mays said. "Youre in great hands because we have a great group of coaches." Kubiak was the second NFL coach with a severe medical issue this past weekend. Denver Broncos coach John Fox underwent heart surgery in North Carolina on Monday after being hospitalized on Saturday. Fox felt dizzy last week and doctors recommended immediate aortic valve replacement surgery. Kubiak was hired in 2006 and is working under a three-year contract that runs through 2014. An eighth-round pick out of Texas A&M, he spent nine years as John Elways backup in Denver and has made his mark as an offensive guru and quarterbacks mentor. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]