Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: something you wish you could have done but didnt
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 14. čer 2019 3:47:20 
Uživatel úroveň 10
Uživatel úroveň 10

DW: What is something you wish you could have done but didnt get a chance to accomplish as the commissioner?MC: Well, I still have a little bit of time left, but I would say I wish, by the time of my announcement, we could have wrapped the bow around a potential deal with the Argos and BMO Field. Can we get a lease agreement and can we get them in there to play by 2016 or 2017. Hopefully we can still get it done, those conversations are still ongoing and thats something that I would say I wish I could have gotten done in advance of my announcement.DW: Back in 2007 when your signature had to be printed on the CFL ball, how many attempts did it take to get the perfect signature?MC: The problem is I dont know if its perfect yet. I remember I did the deal with the league in March of 2007, we announced myself, and I wasnt starting until April 16th or 17th. In between that window of signing the agreement and when I was supposed to start they told me to practice and practice. I had sheets of paper; I must have done 50 or 60 different signatures. And the best part of it was when it finally appeared on the ball I gave one of the footballs to be my best friend, and he looked at the signature and he said, “I didnt know Mark Cuban was the commissioner of the CFL,” so… obviously my signature sucks. #174014540 / gettyimages.com DW: Im sure Mark Cuban would be okay with being the commissioner of the CFL too.MC: Yeah!(Image courtesy of The UnTicket)DW: Back in the early 90s John Candy and Wayne Gretzky co-owned the Toronto Argonauts along with Bruce McNall – if you could choose one comedian and one hockey player to buy the Argos today, who would you choose?(Image courtesy of TVA Sports)MC: Umm, one comedian… (laughs), Steven Wright! Ive always loved Steven Wright because he looks at the world a lot differently than most people. I think he would be pretty funny, and he could look at the Argos and look at the challenge in Toronto in a much different way. And one hockey player… hmm, maybe (Zdeno) Chara, because hes big enough that you could suit him up and he could play on the o-line as well. #143548151 / gettyimages.com DW: He probably could play. He would make a great tight end!MC: Thats after his injury is healed of course. #457460304 / gettyimages.com DW: Ive seen pictures on your twitter of the new Canadian North CFL plane –- you can be honest with us, is that essentially your own personal Air Force One?MC: Oh, of course! You know, Im taking it down to vacations all the time. That plane, we just did it a month ago and Ive been flying myself around the world… (laughs) no… I wish. Were excited about that plane and I wish I were around longer to fly on it more.DW: Yeah, its definitely pretty cool. Our new Canadian North #cfl plane. East teams on the other side. Very cool. pic.twitter.com/vAnjJG96VL — Mark Cohon (@canadiancommish) November 18, 2014DW: When you get some time to relax, what television shows do you commonly find yourself watching?MC: Wow, umm… I watch a variety of different shows. Its boring but its who I am, I love Animal Planet, Im really an outdoorsy guy and I watch all kinds of different Animal Planet shows with my little girl. I hate the one where they try to find Big Foot… thats ridiculous! It terms of show shows I like Homeland a lot. But its been busy lately; I havent been able to watch a lot of TV. And then obviously on my last vacation I downloaded all of Breaking Bad and watched it last year. I was almost going to go as the main character from Breaking Bad for Halloween, but I thought maybe it wasnt appropriate as the commissioner to put on a suit from a meth lab.DW: Are you a hockey fan at all?MC: In terms of sports football is number one. I played a little bit of hockey as a kid but I was more of a basketball and football player. My family, my dad, was one of the part owners of the Toronto Toros years and years ago, so I like the game and I appreciate the game but my heart is more in football.(Image courtesy of Wikipedia)DW: Who is your favourite hockey team?MC: Well, I mean… if its going to be one, because Im a Toronto boy it would have to be the Leafs. Ill probably get in trouble with the rest of the country for saying that, but Im the outgoing commissioner of the CFL… its not like I picked what CFL team I like best!DW: Are you aware of the @FakeMarkCohon Twitter account?MC: Yeah! He should be the next commissioner hes pretty funny!(Image courtesy of The Snap)DW: Yeah, I was going to ask what you think of it.MC: I think I want to meet him. I dont know who he is or who controls it, but maybe he should be the owner of the Argos as a good comedian!DW: Our Web site is called BarDown because a great way for a hockey player to score a goal is to hit the crossbar over the goalie and have the puck go down into the net -- do you think you could do that with a hockey stick?MC: It would be a couple hundred shots but I could eventually get it. My wrist shots pretty good for a guy who doesnt play much hockey. My slap shot… its just not there.DW: I wish we had a stick and puck handy to test this! Finally, what does the future hold for Mark Cohon? What do you have planned with all this free time?MC: Im going to take my time. I would like to do something more entrepreneurial, I am interested in continuing the sports base, I am interested in the world around fitness and health and the way consumers are moving towards a healthier lifestyle and thinking about that space. But I like things that make a difference in peoples lives. So I think those areas combined could make for something very entrepreneurial for me. Cheap Canucks Jerseys China . -- The Oakland Athletics and free agent right-hander Bartolo Colon have agreed to terms on a US$2 million, one-year contract, bolstering their depleted starting rotation. Cheap Canucks Jerseys Authentic . -- Jay Haas and Peter Jacobsen took the second-round lead Saturday in the Champions Tours Legends of Golf, teaming for a 6-under 48 in windy conditions on the par-3 Top of the Rock course. http://www.cheapcanucksjerseys.com/ . Braves reliever David Carpenter was also fined for throwing at Rockies outfielder Corey Dickerson in the same game, which featured several ejections, including Colorado manager Walt Weiss. Cheap Vancouver Canucks Jerseys . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. Wholesale Canucks Jerseys . Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic.PARIS -- Ireland held on grimly in a nail-biting finish to beat France 22-20 and win its first Six Nations since 2009, giving centre Brian ODriscoll the perfect send-off in his last test on Saturday. With just over a minute remaining, ODriscolls and Irish hearts sank when France No. 8 Damien Chouly scored in the right corner, but the try was disallowed for a forward pass from captain Pascal Pape. "Im over the moon, very happy for the lads and obviously very happy for Brian in his last international," Ireland captain Paul OConnell said. "Historically, this is always our toughest Six Nations with England away from home and France away from home, so to win the championship with these two fixtures is a great success." Ireland flyhalf Jonathan Sexton scored two tries among a personal 17 points to steal the limelight in ODriscolls world-record 141st and final test. Right winger Andrew Trimble got Irelands other try. "There is where it all began and to finish with a medal around my neck 15 years later is incredible," said ODriscoll, who was still in his jersey at the news conference. "Its been a fantastic Six Nations for us. Ive enjoyed every second. I dont really want to take this jersey off yet." Irelands last win in Paris was in 2000, when ODriscoll, nine months into his great career, scored a hat trick of tries and made his name. "I dont think anybody will step into Brians shoes," Ireland coach Joe Schmidt said. "Theyre rather big, but hopefully they can grow into them." Irelands title was only its second in 29 years, and relegated England to second for a third straight year. England beat Italy 52-11 in Rome earlier, forcing Ireland and France, a long shot for the title, to win or miss out. France finished fourth, Wales rising to third with a 51-3 defeat of Scotland. France, after an indifferent campaign, came to the party with all guns loaded and produced the games highlight moment, its first try to fullback Brice Dulin. There was a controversial second try from hooker Dimitri Szarzewski, who knocked on before scoring against the post. "Of course its frustrating to finish fourth," France coach Philippe Saint-Andre said. "You cant say our players cant play rugby and that they dont have any desire. We showed enormous ambition to play good rugby. The highesst level is very cruel and you have to congratulate Ireland and ODriscoll.dddddddddddd" France missed chances in the last 10 minutes to take the lead, when replacement scrumhalf Jean-Marc Doussains penalty drifted wide and the disallowed try. "I would have liked to have closed it out a lot better than we did," OConnell said. "Ive been coming to Paris since I was 22, its a very tough place to win. Ive never won here before. In my year as captain, at 34 and in Brians last cap, it really is an incredible feeling." ODriscoll kissed the Six Nations trophy before OConnell raised it aloft, sending Irelands large contingent of fans into delirium again. "I tried to channel the emotions into the performance. You cant allow the occasion to get the better of you," ODriscoll said. "You have to try and make sure youre a cog in the wheel of the team. The emotions come after and they did, and Im sure therell be a few tears later on with multiple beers on board. But its a wonderful way to finish." Early momentum, especially from centre Mathieu Bastareaud, was with France for a 6-0 lead. Sextons first try cut the lead to one, and soon after, scrumhalf Conor Murrays clever footwork and pass released Trimble for a try and 12-6. Stung back into action, the French pack took control. With blood pouring from a cut under his right eye, Szarzewski gained ground and flyhalf Remi Tales lofted a pin-point cross-kick to the right corner, where winger Yoann Huget brilliantly palmed it down to Dulin, who scored. It was Frances best move of the tournament. Sexton missed a penalty, the last act of the half, to allow France to go into the interval 13-12 ahead but without prop Nicolas Mas, who trudged off with his right arm in a sling. In the second half, Trimbles superb run down the right almost earned the supporting ODriscoll a try. Ireland recycled, and Murray sent Sexton over for the seven-pointer. Another penalty from Sexton made it 22-13. But France wasnt finished. Just after the hour mark, Szarzewskis try that really wasnt cut the margin to two. The Irish resisted the final French onslaught to send ODriscoll into a happy international retirement "Not many people get to finish their career on their own terms and with high emotions," ODriscoll said. "I feel very fortunate." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]