Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Serena Williams made a much-awaited ap
PříspěvekNapsal: čtv 28. bře 2019 7:22:08 
Uživatel úroveň 9
Uživatel úroveň 9

MANILA, Philippines - Serena Williams made a much-awaited appearance at the franchise-based International Premier Tennis League on Sunday but could not lift Singapore Slammers as her team succumbed to a third straight defeat in the first leg.It wasnt easy but I had a lot of fun, the top-ranked Williams said after playing against home team Manila Mavericks in front of a lively crowd of 12,000 at the Mall of Asia Arena. I love the team atmosphere. If you lose a match, everyone is still positive and thats what I love about it.Williams, who did not play on the opening two days, defeated Manila Mavericks Kirsten Flipkens 6-3 in the womens singles but lost the mixed doubles partnering Lleyton Hewitt as Andy Murray and Flipkens combined better for a 6-1 win.Manila Mavericks beat Singapore Slammers 27-19 in the new fast-paced team format in which results are decided by aggregating games won from five one-set matches — mens and womens singles, mens doubles, mixed doubles and legends singles - rather than the match results.Murray, who helped garner the first victory in three matches for Manila Mavericks, will not be available for the remaining three legs of the $1 million event to be played in Singapore, New Delhi and Dubai.The team on a roll was the Indian Aces, which won all three matches despite the absence of Roger Federer and Pete Sampras in this leg.Novak Djokovic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Andre Agassi, Goran Ivanisevic, Maria Sharapova and Ana Ivanovic are other prominent past and present players who feature in different legs of the tournament.The IPTL format consists of one-set matches that can be decided by a four-minute shootout at 5-5 rather than the traditional tiebreaker.There are also power points which give players a chance to double up on a point in each match nominated before receiving serve. Other novelties include time-outs and doing away with advantage points. Darren Woodson Jersey . After just two league games in June, Toronto (6-4-1) will go on to play seven in July plus a friendly against Tottenham. Five of those contests are against Eastern Conference opposition, meaning valuable points in the playoff race are on the line. Emmitt Smith Jersey . Browns owner Jimmy Haslam announced the move with Young on Monday during a speech at a Pro Football Hall of Fame luncheon. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/E ... ys-Jersey/. Klein went undrafted in the NFL last year following his senior season with the Wildcats. He was invited to the Houston Texans rookie camp, but was not offered a contract. Deion Sanders Jersey .com) - The Milwaukee Bucks will try to get another win on this homestand Thursday night when they welcome the Utah Jazz to the Bradley Center. DeMarcus Ware Jersey . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August.Atletico Madrid captain Gabi has signed a one-year contract extension that keeps him at the club until June 2018. The Spanish midfielder, whose previous deal was due to expire next summer, is uncapped by his national team at senior level, but he remains a key player for La Liga leaders Atletico. The 33-year-old captain has made 324 appearances for the club Its a great challenge to be able to be in the team when we move to the new stadium. A new and exciting stage starts for the club and being the captain of the first team in a moment that will go down in history is a source of pride for me, Gabi said. I am very happy to continue one more year at home. I always say that playing with Atletico Maddrid was my childhood dream, so I cannot ask for more than what I am living these years.dddddddddddd I also want to thank the fans for their unconditional support both for me and for the team. The team is due to leave their Vicente Calderon stadium to switch to the Estadio La Peineta next summer. Gabi has made 324 appearances for Atletico over two spells, split by four years at Real Zaragoza from 2007 to 2011. He has won the domestic league and cup and the Europa League with the club.You can watch La Liga, Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Scouting Report: Saul Niguez Griezmann cools Messi, Ronaldo talk Atleticos changing style LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Podcast ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]